Few women are actually infertile, yet most women who have difficulty conceiving are simply imbalanced. As the body comes into alignment and balance is achieved, the ability to bring life through it becomes possible.
The following are some of the western diagnoses that can be treated with Acupuncture and TCM:
• Advance Maternal Age
• Elevated FSH Levels
• Immunologic Infertility
• Implantation Failure
• Luteal Phase Defect
• Male Factor Infertility
• Ovarian Cysts, PCOS
• Recurrent Miscarriage
• Tubal Blockage
• Unexplained Infertility
• Uterine Fibroids
Our Fertility Enhancement Programs are designed to support your body’s innate intelligence and harmonize the delicate balance of your menstrual cycle. Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can help increase your fertility by:
• Improving ovarian Response – better egg production.
• Increasing ovarian and uterine blood flow – better ovarian response.
• Helping prepare the uterine lining – increased implantation rates.
• Lessening the side effects of hormone treatments.
• Regulating hormones of the HPO axis (hypothalamus, pituitary, and gonads).
• Decreasing reproductive immunologic reactions.
• Decreasing uterine contractility at implantation
• Reducing the incidence of miscarriage
• Resolving stress to promote relaxation
• Strengthening the immune system
• Addressing mental and emotional concerns surrounding fertility.
While every case is different, the general rule of thumb is 3-6 months of treatment prior to natural or assisted conception. A 3-month minimum is the time it takes to balance and regulate the reproductive system so that healthy eggs are produced. Acupuncture treatments are typically performed weekly and Chinese herbal formulas are added to further balance the body.
Click to Download: Female Fertility Health Form (PDF)