Adorn: Cosmetic Facial Acu & Microneedling
with Ashley Abbs
Awaken Your Skin and Up-level Your Vitality
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture
This luxurious treatment specifically focuses on naturally stimulating collagen, decreasing fine lines and wrinkles, heal acne, lighten hyper pigmentation, contouring the face and has specific anti-aging benefits.
Specialized techniques and needles are used to create micro-circulation that help tighten and define specific parts of the face and neck to give you that natural glow. The tools we use include acupuncture, gua sha, cupping.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a successful modality to achieve long-term results to support graceful aging. It is an exceptional alternative to more invasive treatments such as botox, fillers or surgery.
Your treatment is paired with custom body Acupuncture points optimize your skin result as well as address any additional health concerns you may have such as hormones and mental-emotional wellbeing.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture may include:
• Stimulate Collagen production
• Improvement in deep wrinkles, and areas lacking tone
• Prevention of “double chin”
• Healing Acne
• Lightening hyper-pigmentation
• Decrease Under Eye Puffiness and Dark Circles
• Lymphatic Drainage
• Treatment of TMJ pain
All cosmetic facial acupuncture treatments are followed by Gua Sha or facial cupping to sculpt the face, reduce puffiness & relax tension.
Mini Nano-needling is available to add on to your sessions to specifically address collagen production in the lips and under-eye area. Request a 15 minute Free Consultation to see if this right for you.
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture treatments: For the strongest results we recommend booking 6-10 treatments with in 8-12 weeks. Ideally one treatment per week. Once you have experienced the desired effects of your treatment goals a maintenance session is recommended every 4-6 weeks.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is not recommended during pregnancy. Pleas contact us to discuss alternative.
If you have received botox or filler injections within 3 months, please contact us to discuss your options. Click Here to Request a Free 15 Minute Consultation, so that I can learn about your goals and we can discuss how I can assist you.
Gentle, Effective, Skin Rejuvenation with the AcuLifttmMicroPen
Microneedling is a non-invasive procedure that uses a needling pen with 16 (33 gauge) medical grade needles to produce micro injuries which promote the skin’s own healing mechanisms to stimulate new collagen and elastin fibres. This procedure improves texture, tone and reduces the appearance of scarring and fine lines. Microneedling is safe for all skin tones and is the perfect option for those looking to improve their skin by strengthening it, rather than stripping away precious layers as with other procedures.
This microneedling treatment is set apart from others in that body points are included to ensure the most holistic approach to beauty is being attained.
Visible results begin on the first day and continue for weeks afterward. As collagen levels continue to build up over a series of monthly sessions, your skin becomes more luminous and your complexion more even.
3-4 treatments 4-6 weeks apart are recommended, these can be worked in with the weekly facial acupuncture cycle of 10 to achieve stunning results, please ask at your appointment.
Benefits of Microneedling:
• Boots Collagen and Elastin Production skin looks firmer, fuller & lighter
• Soothes Texture and Reduces appearance of scars, fine lines & wrinkles
• Exfoliates and Erases Hyper-pigmentation for a radiant & glowing complexion
• Shrinks Enlarged Pores
• Minimizes appearance of Stretch Marks
• Repairs sun damage
• Increases absorption of topical products
• Minimal downtime in comparison to other procedures
• Treats Acne Scars
*discount is available if combined with an initial series of cosmetic facial acupuncture. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this option.
Contra-indications for Microneedling
• Accutane within 6 months
• Scleroderma, collagen vascular disease, or cardiac abnormalities
• Blood clotting problems, Platelet abnormalities, Anticoagulation therapy
• Facial cancer – past and present
• Steroid therapy
• Dermatological diseases affecting the face (i.e. Porphyria)
• Diabetes and other chronic conditions
• Active bacterial or fungal infections
• Scars less than 6 months old
• Botox/facial fillers in the past 2-4 weeks
• Treatment is not recommended for patients who are pregnant or nursing.
• Precautions are taken with keloid or raised scarring, eczema, psoriasis, actinic keratosois, and herpes simplex.
Dr. Abbs’ Signature Living Fertile Method is for women who want to boost their innate fertility and ensure their body is in the best condition to conceive and promote a healthy pregnancy.
Every pregnant woman deserves to feel supported. With each trimester, your body and growing baby receive individual care to ensure proper growth and development with ease.
Navigate the physical & mental emotional shifts that accompany the changing of your hormones with ease.
Ditch the Over-whelm, Anxiety & Depression Develop the tools that support your specific energetic sensitivities to restore harmony to the whole self to promote emotional wellness